Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default conditional formating less than % of previous day

CF/ Formula Is =B2<B1*(1-4%) or =B2<0.96*B1

Note that in one place you said less than 4% of yesterday's number, and that
would be =B2<0.04*B1, but in another you say 4% less than B1, and that would
be 0.96*B1. You need to be clear what you want.
--
David Biddulph

"Big_Tater" wrote in message
Can someone help me write a conditional formula based on a percentage. I
want
to have my text turn red if today's numbers are less than 4% of
yesterday's
numbers. (I can do the conditional part, but I need help with the formula.
Here is what I want in a formula.)

If B2 is 4% less than B1 make text Bold Red if its not less than 4% do
nothing.

Thanks.
David