Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
lilhoot lilhoot is offline

Default Date pasted web site causing inconsistent date format

Ref: Excel 2003 - Can anyone tell me how to fix and why dates pasted into a
cell from a website would caused inconsistent date format? I formatted my
dates to be like 3/14/2008. For example, I am copying about 750 records from
my company website and pasting them into an excel worksheet. The websites
date format is like 01/09/2008. The first 109 records pasted into Excel
worked as I wanted to be formatted, but the rest have the websites format
(i.e.01/09/2008). Changing it in Format/Cells doesn't work.

Any help will be greatly Appreciated.

Thanks