Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
cindyk cindyk is offline

Default Pull all correponding data when summarizing

Hello -
Daily data is downloaded from another application into excel worksheet (col
A-F). The pounds values for each row are then attributed to a specific
supplier in Columns G-N by manual entry. I would like to display data by
supplier (showing all data from A-F) into a separate sheet. A sort would work
- but the original data table needs to stay in chronological order. I have
been using =if(g2=0,"",+a2) etc. This works accurately, but my summary table
is not concise due to all the "blank" lines - I am sure there's a better way!!
Thanks for your time !