Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Brile Brile is offline

Default Add several functions in one formula

Hi again and thanks for the reply,

What does the formula below tell you?

=SUMIF('Jira Reference'!$K:$K;"closed""<="&G5;'Jira
Reference'!$L:$L)/3600+SUMIF('Jira Reference'!$E:$E;"open";'Jira
Reference'!$L:$L)/2/3600

Now, with your solution it actually counts the added function but not the
original one...? Do you know why by looking at the formula or do I need to
send you something else? The formula should take into account the "open"
times 50% and the "closed" times 100% (the closed are the first function in
the formula). This should add up to 248 + 69 (Closed and Open) but only now
counts the 69???

--
Brile

"Pete_UK" wrote:

Well, can't you add this to your existing formula:

+SUMIF('Jira Reference'!$H:$H;"open";'Jira Reference'!$L:$L)/2

assuming the values you are looking for are in column H - adjust to
suit your data.

Hope ths helps.

Pete

On Oct 3, 12:05 pm, Brile wrote:
Hi,

If I already have a "SUMIF" formula (see below) which returns a certain
value and I would like Excel to add to that formula an additional function
that adds certain data from an additional column in a tab - where and how do
I do that in the formula? The thing I would like to do is: Add data from a
column but only all the rows with a special value in that column, for example
with the string "Open".

=SUMIF('Jira Reference'!$J:$J;"<="&C5;'Jira Reference'!$L:$L)/3600

I also to that formula would like to add the value of those same rows that
says "Open" but from another additional column and also multiplicate that
with 50%.
--
Brile