Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Brile Brile is offline

Default Excel counts 2 digit numbers as 1...

Hi,

How do I get around Excel counting the first digit in 2 digit numbers, for
example 10, as 1 when I have added a SUMIF<= function. Example: I have 12
different columns, each named TX1, TX2 etc. And a formula that extracts from
a different tab and counts the value if it is <= (less than or equal to) the
current column. When Excel reaches to columns with 2 digit numbers it starts
counting the 1 in the name TX10, and the 1 in the name TX11. How do I get
around this?

--
Brile