Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Summarise Multiple Worksheets

Try this in A1:

=INDIRECT("Sheet"&ROW(A1)&"!A1")

then you can copy this down as required.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Oct 3, 9:33*am, Louise wrote:
I have created a sheet and duplicated this sheet on multiple sheets as it is
a standard form that needs to be completed for payment requests. I then
created another sheet in the same spreadsheet where i want to summarize all
these individual sheets, meaning i want to extract exactly the same
information from each sheet into the summary sheet. I have set up the first
line by saying for instance A1=Sheet1A1 now how do i copy this formula down
so that the next formula is A2=Sheet2A1 and so forth. This must be possible
its such a simple thing but i cannot seems to find it on the help menu.
Anybody out there that can help.

Thanx
Louise