Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Andrew Andrew is offline

Default Is it possible to treat and display a #div/0 error as a zero?

I believe this is what I need . Thank you.

"Max" wrote:

Maybe you meant:
=IF(ISERROR(<yourformula),0,<yourformula)
--
Max
Singapore
"Andrew" wrote:
I have an output worksheet that relies partially on the the results of
formulas from linked worksheets. I want to be able provide users the option
of not inputing into every other linked worksheet, and thus treating any
#div/0 error as a simple zero value instead. Is there any way to do this
tools, etc?