Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
majulitrois majulitrois is offline

Default this also applies to Microsoft Word, both Office 2003

Whenever I move around on an excel spreadsheet or word file, using arrow
keys, etc., the go to box or find and replace box opens, totally unbidden.
Sometimes it is so insistant, like in a loop, that I have to close the
application to make it go away. This happens ALL the time. I always have to
stop and close the stupid box in order to go on. There has to be some way I
can make this stop happening. Any suggestions? I just started using
Microsoft Office 2003 several months ago.