Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
micheler777 micheler777 is offline

Default HELP

I have a tracking chart with various drop down menus to select various info
(ie. attendee name, location, date, etc.) I have a seperate worksheet for
each month of the year. I then want to design a confirmation/ sign-off sheet
in which I want to pull the relevant information for each attendee to the
sign off sheet by selecting their name from a drop down menu (or something
similar). I've played with the DGet formula and can't get it to work for
me... Logically what I want to do is..

Search a range of cells (say A3:E20 on Sheet 1) for criteria say ("My name"
on Sheet 1) and then have it transfer that info (the entire row worth -
meaning date, location, name etc.) to the assigned cell range on sheet 2.

Is this possible? I am in the begining stages, and can easily re-format if
that's what it comes to! I would eventually like to add more particulars
into the tracking chart such as other parties, issues, schools etc.

HELP!!! PLEASE!!!