Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fellow Wanderer Fellow Wanderer is offline

Default vlookup problem

I have the following formula

=VLOOKUP($A7,'Power List'!$B$2:$DP$441,25)

Column B in the table array has a formula which results in either 0 or a
unique number. Of course, this unique value corresponds to the desired
lookup value in column A.

The column index (in this case 25) has either text or numeric values.

The result I am receiving is not even close to what is expected. Is there a
limit on the size of a table array, or the column index? I have used vlookup
countless times in smaller tables that work, so I'm confused as to why it's
not working now.