Dave Peterson

If you add alt-enters to force new lines within the cell (every 80-100
characters), then you'll be able to see more characters.

You may have to adjust the rowheight manually, though.

Jon Parker wrote:

Hi,

I have a report to complete on an excel sheet. Some of the cells contain
lots of text and no matter how I format the cell I can't get it to show
me all of the text.

It behaves fine up to a certain point, line wrapping as it should but
then it reaches a point where the text just disappears from view. It's
still there in the cell but just not visible.

Manually increasing the size of the cell has no effect.

This is driving me nuts!
--
Regards
Jon