chili chili is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Vlookup-table array runs?

Hi All,

I have been struggling with this problem for several days as I need to run it to add in for street codes and I learnt vlookup from other examples given around.

I used vlookup on 1st cell A2. It works Ok. After that, I used the same formula, copy & paste to the rest of the cells. It comes out N/A error. Traced through, and turned out the formula ( lookup highlighted blue, table array is green) the highlight green area which table array supposed to be in has run/gone down to another cell ( from E1 to E2).

In all, how do I successfully duplicate & apply vlookup to other cells too? or can I "fixed" the highlighted table array not to run? I have tried =VLOOKUP(A6,$E6:$F10,2) putting $ sign on it, but it is still not correct.

Thank you very much for replying,