Simon

Default Navigating within worksheet

I have a spreadsheet around 6000 rows long. I want to include a means of
navigating around the spreadsheet in a freeze framed section at the top. I
have considered a number of options including a simple drop down list (via
the validaton command) and a goto button in VBA or the use of a dropdown list
and hyperlinks.

While this works reasonably well there are arond 100 locations I wish to
navigate to and including these in a single drop-down list is not practical -
I really want to be able to have some sort of drop down list which displays
10 high level categories, then within each of these categories a further 10
sub categories, much like standard office menus. Does anyone have any useful
pointers or VBA to help me achieve this

cheers

Simon