Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Per Jessen Per Jessen is offline

Default Naming a reference table for use in a VBA Code

Hi Cat

To name a range, select the range and goto Insert Name Define Enter
"ColorTable" OK

The sheet tabs are found at the bottom of the window, normally named Sheet1
, Sheet2 and Sheet3 (used to select a sheet).

Regards,
Per

"CAT" skrev i meddelelsen
Hello everyone,
I am fairly new to Excell and have no knowledge of VBA programming. I use
Excell 2007.

following:

Name my two columns in the lookup table (AM1:AN29) ColorTable, then copy
the
code below, right-click the sheet tab, select "view Code" and paste Code
into
the window that appears.

*Where (in which cell) do I insert the word "ColorTable"?

*Where is the sheet tab situated? so that I then right-click and get to
"View Code", in order to paste the Code in said window that will open?

I would be grateful for an answer to those questions as I haven't a clue
of
how to proceed.
It also means I can move on with my original query in the Program Section
which is fast disappearing and maybe reword it in simpler terms.

Thank you very much for your help
Cat