Garrystone Garrystone is offline
Junior Member

Default Load custom buttons in a Spreadsheet

Hi
I know how to create a custom button and attach a macro to that button and that I can automatically load a button 'Private Sub Workbook_Activate()' (Alt F11). Which I need to do because this spreadsheet is used by many of my students (different profiles) and I only want it available in a single spreadsheet file that they will access. My problem lies in that each time I load this Spreadsheet a new button is placed on the toolbar (i.e. load 3 times, I end up with 3 new buttons) and I can't seem to get the button to link to the macro without it running the command and not waiting until the button is pressed.
Can anybody help please as it is causing me much distress.

Thank you

Garry