Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Harlan Grove[_2_] Harlan Grove[_2_] is offline

Default lotus notes email

pdaws wrote...
Can someone please provide me with the exact language to include in my macro
that would allow me to do so. *Thanks.

No, not without seeing the code you're using or knowing the Lotus
Notes object model, which I'd guess most Excel users don't know.

A guess: you need to add code to your macro that checks whether the e-
mail recipient field/property is empty, and if it is, the macro either
prompts you to enter the recipient's e-mail address which the macro
then incorporates into the e-mail and sends it or aborts with a
message telling you you need to provide the recipient's e-mail
address.