Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default Reverse Concatenate?

Yeah, they have.

And after due consideration, I think I should change my last sentence in my
"Now I struggle to keep up with the changes in VB-dot-WhatToday and VBA".

Take care. Enjoy.

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote:

On Wed, 1 Oct 2008 15:40:01 -0700, JLatham <HelpFrom @
Jlathamsite.com.(removethis) wrote:

We are both of the same 'generation' of programmers. In the center I worked
at there were many PDP machines around; our system was based on a Data
General Nova Eclipse 3/12 - 16-bit, 32K words of RAM with physical board
mapping to break the 32K addressing limit. We programmed in pure assembly
also, although I started a trend of doing design using integer BASIC to prove
algorithms prior to eating system time testing new code. Wrote both a
pseudo-assembler to run under DOS and a disassembler to assist with
interpreting memory dumps from the system.

In those days I was multi-lingual: I wrote in Honeywell 6000 assembly, Nova
3/12 assembly, Z-80 and 6800/6809 assembly. Now I struggle to keep up with
the changes in VB and VBA.

Things have certainly changed.
--ron