Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Del Cotter Del Cotter is offline

Default How do wrap all columns of a pivot table to 2nd half of same page

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
MichalRea said:
I have a 3 column pivot table that can be too long to fit on one page, but I
do not want to shrink it to fit (makes type too small) Is there a way to get
the rows that don't fit on the page to wrap and print as a 3 column table on
2nd half (open half) of the page?

I was sure vertical Windows Split was going to work, but it seems to be
locked row for row. I guess a horizontal split would uncouple the rows
and lock the columns, but that's no good to you.

Instead, just create a range of formulae that read the values of the
lower rows of the Pivot table, and put it next to the upper rows, and
Copy.. Paste Special the formats.

--
Del Cotter