Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

Default Hiding #N/A error (or displaying a blank cell instead of #N/A)

Tough to check. Could be a data consistency issue, eg what should have
apparently matched (and returned a valid result) doesn't, because say, some
dates are not real dates (real dates are numbers, and it won't match with
text numbers), etc

Can you upload a sample file using a free filehost,
then post a link to it here?

For example, you could use this free filehost to upload:
http://www.freefilehosting.net/

Copy the "direct link" which is generated after you upload,
then paste it here

(Desensitize your sample as appropriate)
--
Max
Singapore
"Eva Marie" wrote:
Hi Max,

Thank you for your help too! I copied this entire formula into the cell and
then dragged it down into the below cells to copy the formula into them.
Unfortunately, when there is a value to be displayed, such as "10/13/08", it
makes the cell blank, rather than displaying 10/13/08. It definitely works
with the #N/A cells, where no value was returned.

I'd appreciate any help on getting values to display, while still hiding the
#N/A.

Thanks!
Eva Marie