caroline

Hi Michael,they are not all in one file. They are in ten different files,
but I have got them all open. What do I do??

"Michael" wrote:

Hi Caroline
If the date is in the same location on each sheet, simply click on the first
sheet tab, hold down the Shift key and click on the last tab.
Now change your date on the first one, and it should apply this to all sheets.
HTH
Michael

"caroline" wrote:

I have ten different worksheet. Each week I change the date on these
worksheets as they are timesheet. Am I able to change it in a way that i
change one and the rest change automatically. I presently have to go into
each one individually.