Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Copy Visible Cells in Sheet with Merged and Hidden Cells

hi
no, you complcated it with merged cells so it is not longer a simple ctrl
c....ctrl v.
get rid of the merged cells and your problem with mysteriously go away.

regards
FSt1

"rtwiss" wrote:

How do you copy only visible cells on a sheet that has merged and hidden
cells. Not as easy as everyone thinks. I keep getting the error message
stating " Cannot change part of a merged cell." Any suggestions? This isn't
a simple ctrl c......ctrl v. I've tried special select of visible cells and
copy and got the error stated above.