Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
drhall drhall is offline

Default Pivot Table Chart no longer works with Office:MAC 2008

I am interested in two things from this inquiry:
1.)gw notes the PivotChart was working at One Time in the Past
2.)mike's reply including Pivot NEVER worked in Excel

so to clarify things, gw, were you using Pivot in Excel?
what release? going back to that release costs you what (terms
of newer-bigger-power features?

i rarely visit here so a personal email would work too ...

or

"Mike Middleton" wrote:

gw1500se -

I wonder why it was removed? <

The PivotChart feature has never been available in Mac Excel.

It was never implemented in Mac Excel X, Mac Excel 2004, or Mac Excel 2008.

- Mike

"gw1500se" wrote in message

"Mike Middleton" wrote:

gw1500se -

According to a post in microsoft.public.mac.office.excel:

"Pivot charts are not available in Macintosh Excel."

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

Well that really sucks. I wonder why it was removed? I guess I need to go
back to the previous version of Office. Thanks for the info.