Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mattlynn via OfficeKB.com Mattlynn via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default DATE & TIME

Cell A1 is your formula =now()
Cell A2 would be =now()+13 to get to your date
Cell A3 would be =A2-A1
Format cell a3 as custom DD/HH and the answer should be 13 (13 days 0 hours)

Not sure quite how to add additional hours though

Matt

lehigh46 wrote:
Hi All,

In one cell I want to display today's date which is easy =NOW() then
format with date & time.

In another cell I want to type in a future date & time
ie. 11/14/2008 2:34 pm How do I do this?

In a third cell I want to display the difference between now & the
future date & time.

How do I do this?

Thanks for your help!

Tom