Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Arvi Laanemets Arvi Laanemets is offline

Default How do I get the unique values from a column in excel?

Hi

Create a pivot table based on this column, which counts occurrences for
every value. You get a 2-column result table, where leftmost column is one
you are searching for.
The another way is to use an ODBC query to get all distinct values from
column.

Arvi Laanemets

"Durgesh M" <Durgesh wrote in message
I have numbers in one column (Position Control Numner) of sheet A(1000
rows),
I want in another sheet (Sheet B) the unique numbers from the column
(Position Control Numner). Plesae guide me how to achieve this
functionality.
I tried advanced filed with unique values option but the output is limited
the same sheet sheet A.