Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Multi-column conditional formatting

See your other post

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"learningdba" wrote in message
Can someone help me here.

Imagine this

A B C D E WINNER?
32423 1231 23524 234234 2662
0 999999 0 0 0
123123 232139 0 0 0

Let's say these are sales figures and I want to run a promotion that if
you
have sales in 3 categories over $0 -- you win and that puts a GREEN box in
the winner column. I don't want to award someone that sells the most money
but just in 1 region (like row 2). You have to get 3 regions over $0 to
win
($0) like row 1. Row 2 and Row 3 sold more, but not in 3 places so they
don't win. Don't ask me why -- dumb competitiion, but those are the rules.

How do I program this. I need to carry logic all the way to the Winner
column that says is this 0 and then conditionally format that expression.

Any ideas?