Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lionel H Lionel H is offline

Default opsætning af andengradsligninger i Excel, hvordan?

I just put the original text through a Danish - English translator.
I still can't help, but a wider audience might be able to.
Here's the translation:

How do I put a quadratic equation in Excel, so I get the results
as a graph.

Just write the formula gives a lot of conflicts.

such as X in the second driller me how to write it.

Thank you

"opsætning af andengradsligninger i Excel" wrote:

Hvordan sætter jeg en andengradsligning op i Excel, så jeg får resultaterne
som en graf.

Bare det at skrive formlen, giver en masse konflikter.

fx X i anden driller mig, hvordan skrives det.

Tak