Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
C Kreig C Kreig is offline

Default Creating If Statement not to include if O in average

Sandy-
It is not giving me the appropriate average of the months that have data.
Jan - 127
Feb - 139
Mar - 157
Apr - 145
May - 125
Jun - 124
Jul - 123
Aug - 128
Sept - 0
Oct - 0
Nov - 0
Dec - 0
Year to date total is 1,068
Year to date Average is 133.50
With the formula you gave me it gives me an average of 89.

"Sandy Mann" wrote:

I read it that you are trying to exclude months that have a return of zero
or months that are still in the future. If so try:

=IF(C10=0,0,SUM(C10:N10)/COUNT(C10:N10))

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"C Kreig" wrote in message
Good afternoon!
I have a spreadsheet that includes all 12 month, however when it figures
the
yearly average I do not want it to include it when it does the average. I
have posted the formula below. Can you please help me figure this out.
=IF(C10=0,"0",AVERAGE(C10:N10))
Thank you in advance for your help.