Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pick a Random name from a list.

psells wrote on Tue, 30 Sep 2008 07:39:02 -0700:

"David M Fritzke" wrote:

I am working on a Free Give Away of some products. Our
systems give me a list of individuals who we have had contact
which are then placed in excel. We would like to pick a
weekly winner and would prefer not to throw darts at my
screen. Any Ideas?

Unless 2007 is different, have you seen the posts over the years
concerning a helper column of random numbers that gets sorted?
--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland