Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default Conditional formulas

Open VBE (Alt+F11)
right click on your worksheet name in the Project explorer window (press
Ctrl+R if not visible)
choose View code from the local menu
Paste code in the code window popping up.

Regards,
Stefi

SLW ezt *rta:

Thanks so much for the response, that sounds like exactly what I need but you
will have to excuse my ignorance..not sure what an "event sub" is and I'm
afraid the 2nd half of your email is foreign to me - Is there any chance you
can explain what I need to do in laymans terms :0)

Thanks in advance

"Stefi" wrote:

You can do that with an event sub, something like this: if Credit Card cells
are in column A, selecting this cells it'll unhide the next row otherwise it
hides the next row.

If Target.Column = 1 Then 'column A
If Target.Value = "Credit Card" Then
Rows(Target.Row + 1).EntireRow.Hidden = False
Else
Rows(Target.Row + 1).EntireRow.Hidden = True

Post if you need help to install it!

Regards,
Stefi

SLW ezt *rta:

HELP! is this possible?.. I need a formula, so if a cell shows "Credit Card"
then a row appears with areas for the credit card details, but if the cell
doesn't show "Credit Card" then the row stays hidden. Not sure if this makes
sense, what I want is a row to appear where the user can input their credit
card number, name etc. but the row to stay hidden if the paying by an
alternative method..