Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
michelle michelle is offline

Default Link Scroll Bar to multiple cells

Perhaps I was not clear enough in my initial post. I apologize, let me try
to re-explain. I have data in columns J through DJ. I would like to insert
a horizontal scroll bar which will allow the user to scroll through the range
of columns (J through DJ) while keeing the data in columns A-I static. Thank
you! :-)

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Please tell us what J6 though DJ represents.

It is not a range of cells. J6 is a cell and DJ is a column.

Maybe you meant J6 through DJ6

If you want to use Data Validation listrange dropdown, the cells must be in
one column, not across one row.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:15:02 -0700, Michelle
wrote:

I would like to insert a scroll bar which will allow me to scroll through a
range of cells. In other words, I have a range of dates from 9/2/08 through
12/15/08 in cells J6 through DJ and I would like to be able to scroll through
them using a scroll bar.

I have a template that contains this function, but I can't figure out how to
replicate it on my worksheet.
Thank you!