Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.printing,microsoft.public.excel.setup
Bob I Bob I is offline

Default Problem preserving Excel Correcitons

Not Excel or Windows, but who knows what she actually put in the entries
in the Workbook, or even what she used to edit it with. You will likely
need to examine each non-printing entry for "non-printing" characters
having been inserted.

gecko wrote:

A Heritage Society secretary gave me her mailing list for the recent
newsletter. It is an Excel document, and it was a disaster. A couple
dozen listings didn't print. I found about a half dozen that had
serious mistakes. She later identified them as entries that she had
corrected some time ago. Does Windows and/or Excel have an automatic
setback feature that would explain this? Or what else would explain
it?

Thanks

-GECKO