Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
James8309 James8309 is offline

Default Title HELP!!!

Hi everyone,

I have this table running through from page 1 to 10. Title or the
header for the table sits on top of the table.

e.g. From A3 to I3 I have a title Name, Address, Gender etc etc and
data associating with each title below it till page 10.

I really don't know how I did it but when I actually print it, title
from page1 is copied on top of the page 2 and so on. However if I have
a title row which is more than 1 row, from second page till the last.
it only shows the first part of the title row.

How do I make title row continue when printed on every page?

thank you for your help in advance

Regards,

James