Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default Filter Question

Hi Rebecca

Whether a list is filtered or not, you can always jump to the last entry in
that column.
With any cell selected, hover the cursor over the bottom line of a cell
until you see a 4 sided arrow
Double click on the bottom line and you will be taken to the last cell in
the column.

Each of the other directions works as well.
--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Greetings. I am using VISTA and Excel 2007. When using a "Filter by
Selected
Cell's Value," I often get a long list of rows (say, 453 rows). Is there
some
way or some hotkey / shortcut that I can use to reach the bottom of the
rows
that appear in that particular filter? I usually have to scroll down with
my
mouse, but it would be nice to be able to jump to the bottom more quickly.
Thanks.