Don Guillett

You don't have to sort to use autofilter.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

I have unsorted data (and needs to stay unsorted, so no autofilters)
that I want to copy all duplicate rows into another sheet based on a
column value. Example:

A B C ...
1 x a a
2 z b b
3 x c c
4 y d d
5 z e e
6 r f f
7 x g g

Using column A as criteria for duplicates. There are 3 instances of x
and 2 instances of z that will need to be copied. Another worksheet
would then contain:

A B C
1 x a a
2 x c c
3 x g g
4 z b b
5 z e e

I have been looking at other macros that are prevalent in this
newsgroup that DELETE duplicate rows. However, I do not want to delete
anything. Since I do not know the # of times a particular value in the
column would be duplicated, I'm not sure a 2 FOR/LOOP type statements
ala bubble-sort type method would work?

Thanks,
-jzk