Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Duke Carey Duke Carey is offline

Default Link Scroll Bar to multiple cells

I'm guessing that you are looking for a data validation listbox.

see Debra Dalgliesh's Data Validation basics

"Michelle" wrote:

I would like to insert a scroll bar which will allow me to scroll through a
range of cells. In other words, I have a range of dates from 9/2/08 through
12/15/08 in cells J6 through DJ and I would like to be able to scroll through
them using a scroll bar.

I have a template that contains this function, but I can't figure out how to
replicate it on my worksheet.
Thank you!