Alfred S C Lee

Default Problem with xlusrgal.xls file

I'm using Windows 2000 and Excel 97. During X'mas I started learning
charting - J. Walkenbach's Excel Charts (2003). Got stuck after Chapter 2,
after I had entered the user-defined data (parameters) and save them in the
xlusrgal.xls file. When doing Chapter 3 exercise (plotting other charts
using new data), I was stuck with my previously user-defined instructions.
Did try to locate and erase that file but in vain as I can't find it in any
folder - appears to be a hidden somewhere.

Two questions: (a) How can I free myself by locating the file and
deleting/changing the parameters? (b) Can I create several such user-defined
function files, each one for a different chart type and how to do it?

I'm an experienced Word user but a beginner in Excel. Please help - in
elementary terms pl.