Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Getting rid of '0' in a cell

If you are linking directly to another cell, eg A1 in Sheet1, you
could do this:

=IF(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1)

Another method is to use Conditional Formatting on the destination
cell(s), such that a white foreground colour is used if the cell
evaluates to 0, thus making the cell appear blank (on a white
background).

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Sep 29, 1:18*pm, Mac wrote:
When referencing an empty cell, like in 'Sheet A'!B3:B6 from Sheet B, instead
of displaying an empty cell as well, I get a 0 in it. How do I get rid of
this strange behaviour? Note: the cell format is General, switching to Text
did not help ...