Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jo Jo is offline

Default Pivot Table--Daily and MTD Total

You are correct. I only want to see the current and the MTD #s.

"ShaneDevenshire" wrote:

Hi,

After Herbert's response I went back and looked at your original request,
and it generated a question - do you only want to see the daily information
for a single day or for all the days in the month? Because if you wanted to
see if for all days as well as the MTD then it would be just a regular pivot
table. But I assume you want to see the current day's numbers and the MTD
numbers only.
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Jo" wrote:

I would like my pivot table report to have only daily information and the MTD
information.

Example
Customer 09/23 MTD
A 100 2000
B 200 5000
Total 300 7000

Does anyone know how to accomplish this?