Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ajaminb ajaminb is offline

Default Quantity Blank, Remaining cells in row appear Blank

The cells are actually cleared as a result of deleting the Sku# in B1.
--
AjaminB

"ShaneDevenshire" wrote:

Hi,

I'm going to take a shot at this one - how are you clearing the cells B1 or
B24? Are you pressing Spacebar enter, or are you pressing Del?

A spacebar does not clear the cell.
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"ajaminb" wrote:

I have a quote form in Excel. Right now, if I have a zero in the Qty column
it shows the zero, the Sku# in the next column, description in next, and so
on.

If I remove the zero and the part number, the remaining cells in the row
show "NA"; I would like them to appear blank until the number 1 or otherwise,
and the Sku# are put in the fields.

This is the formula I'm using now in the description filed:
=IF(B24="","",VLOOKUP(B24,List!$A$1:$C$114,2,FALSE ))
--
AjaminB