Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Calculating every work day between two dates

How do you define work day? Are you including every week day or do you not
want to include holidays?

Barb Reinhardt

"Zsolt Szabó" wrote:

Hello everybody!
Here is my problem. I have a date (08/28/2008) in cell A1. The column A is
in date format *Wednesday, March 14, 2001. I have a second date in cell B1
09/26/2008.
I like to calculate every working (business) day between the two dates and
like to sort them under A1 in column A. The two dates in A1 and B1 should be
included on the list.

--
Many thanks for your help in advance. Have a wonderful day!
Zsolt