Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ajaminb ajaminb is offline

Default Date Turns Green 90-Days before the date shown in cell

I tested this and it isn't working. How I tested was by putting a date of
12/30/08 in the field. Today is 9/28/08. I start ticking of a day at a time
and when I get to 12/27/08 it turns green. If I go to 6/27/08 it is still
green. Am I missing something?
--
AjaminB

"ShaneDevenshire" wrote:

Hi,

You want the font to turn green but the fill to be black?

if so,
1. Select the range of dates
2. Choose Format, Conditional Formatting, and in second box choose less than
or equal to and in the third box enter =TODAY()+90
3. Click Format
4. On the Font tab under Color choose Green.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"ajaminb" wrote:

The cell fill color is black and the font is white, if the date show is long
before it expires I want it to remain white, at 90-days before the date
shown, it turns green.

I have tried this and I don't get the desired result as express above:
Select the col B | go to format | conditional formatting | condition 2 -
formula
is =B1(TODAY()-90) | color is picked | and close with, ok

What is happening is the date is turning green if it is before the date shown

--
AjaminB