Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
abhi abhi is offline

Default Ballmer says Microsoft can survive crisis

While the technology industry is not immune to the troubles facing the
U.S economy, it is positioned to weather a

downturn, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said in a talk last week in
Santa Clara.

"As I travel and talk to people in the industry, I would say given the
current circumstances, people still see a certain

buoyancy in the market," he said.

Ballmer said the industry is global, shielding it in part from the
crisis in the United States. In addition, he said, the

consumer side of the market has been less hard hit than the business
side.

Ballmer spoke at the Churchill Club's annual dinner, moderated by
venture capitalist Ann Winblad.

http://www.microsoftblog.info/