Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kelly O'Day Kelly O'Day is offline

Default micro charts

Johnk

Microcharts is a major topic, they are also know as sparklines (Tufte).

I have a tutorial on how to make a chart in a cell which lets you control
chart size by cell size.
http://processtrends.com/pg_charts_chart_in_cell.htm

Ask ET (Tufte) has an extensive discussion page dedicated to sparklines.
Best place to start to get understanding of sparklines, what's out there.
http://www.edwardtufte.com/bboard/q-...1OR&topic_id=1

Here's a link to an Excel specific sparkline tool -
http://sparklines-excel.blogspot.com/

Here's a link TinyCharts http://www.spreadsheetml.com/sparklines.html

Bonnavista Systems, a part of XLCubed, has an Excel add-in call Microcharts.
Here's their link
http://www.bonavistasystems.com/Prod..._Overview.html

Bissantz has a Sparkmaker 4 add-in. Here's their link
http://www.bissantz.com/sparkmaker/index_en.asp

The last two are commercial tools, both allow you to download and try out
their add-in during trial period for free.

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Kelly

http://processtrends.com
http://chartsgraphs.wordpress.com

"ShaneDevenshire" wrote in
message ...
Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean by micro chart, but some people have created
chart which display in single cells, their (chart type) name slips my
mind.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"JOHNK" wrote:

micro charts in excel. has anyone used them?