Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sojo Sojo is offline

Default Repost of find and move values<0

Hi everyone:

I went through the link Mark provided and looked at few other links from
there. I realized that I'm probably complicating things by adding blank
columns in a separate macro. So, I'm not going to use that macro. My
original data has no blank columns. I can use one of the macros provided on
the link to copy and move the data. But I still don't know how to tell it to
look through each column and only move only the negative values over to a
newly created column adjacent to the source column.

Negative values are not together in consecutive rows. For instance column A
could have negative values in rows 1-10, positive values 11-144, negative
values 145-171 etc. The pattern for column B, C, D and so on are all
different.

I hope I'm not confusing the issue more.

Thanks,

Sojo.
"NoodNutt" wrote:

G'day Sojo

Just a few friendly pointers when using NG Forums:

1. Etiqette is important (A simple Hi, Thank you & a name at the end of
your request for help is always nice)
2. Patience is a vitue: You don't need to repost if there is a response
thread already running
3. Don't Cross Post your question over multiple NG's, it won't get you
too many favors as the practice is somewhat frowned upon by most
contributors.

As you may not be aware, contributors troll through hundreds of posts each
day, if everyone cross posted, it would be huge time waster to say the
least.

4. Provide feedback, A simple Thx if you got the result you were looking
for, if not, then provide additional information so we can try and rectify
it.

That said!!!!!!

Try this link
Read and follow the instruction that Ron has outlined, it works well.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

If you still have issues, create a new message clearly defining what the
problem is.

HTH
Mark.