Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
E[_2_] E[_2_] is offline

Default Capping number of attendees that increase monthly

Sorry--I have a tendency to give too much info, so I was trying to edit.

I am working on a budget for a care facility. State regulations cap the
number of attendees allowed at 60, so as I project an increase in attendees
on a monthly basis at 3% growth, I need to be sure everything caps at 60
attendees. I am starting with 40 attendees, but will go over the cap by the
end of a 12 month period at my 3% increase, so I need to build the formula in
a way that it won't allow the growth past 60.

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

Your quesiton is kinda cryptic. What exactly do you have and what are you
trying to do. We'll help, but we aren't mind readers nor can we see the
data that you see.

Barb Reinhardt

"E" wrote:

Hi,
I am trying to show an increase of 3% monthly in program attendees, but want
to cap the number at 60 and create a waiting list. How do I write that
condition into the formula so it stops increasing the attendees at 60?

Thanks!