Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Capping number of attendees that increase monthly

Your quesiton is kinda cryptic. What exactly do you have and what are you
trying to do. We'll help, but we aren't mind readers nor can we see the
data that you see.

Barb Reinhardt

"E" wrote:

Hi,
I am trying to show an increase of 3% monthly in program attendees, but want
to cap the number at 60 and create a waiting list. How do I write that
condition into the formula so it stops increasing the attendees at 60?

Thanks!