Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Array Constant: How do I reference each value in a formula

Hi,

I can't duplicate your entry. First, to be an array it must be entered
starting with an =
for example ={1,2,3}
Second, you show the last argument as 2% - Excel won't accept the % in and
array entry.
Maybe you are typing {1000,1.2,2%} into the cell? If so, it is not an
array, its just a bunch of text. You could enter it as ={1000,1.2,0.02}

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"notso" wrote:

I have an array constant {1000,1.2,2%} in cell A1
S = 1000
P = 1.2
R = 2%
How do I reference the array constant to create this formula: