Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mastersparky mastersparky is offline

Default macro help - copying a list of names

WOW

Thanks guys (and gal) for all your help

worked AWESOME - saved me tons of time :)

mastersparky

"mastersparky" wrote:

I have a list of names in an excel spreadsheet, specifically in column B of a
worksheet called 'index' (the range of the list is B7:B221) I am trying to
copy or link each name to a specific location on each of the 215 worksheets
(cell C1 on each worksheet) The worksheets are consecutively numbered
starting from sheet1, so the name from index!B7 gets copied to sheet1!C1;
index!B8 to sheet2!C1; index!B9 to sheet3!C1; etc., etc., all the way down
the list. Does anyone know of a macro to help me with this?? I am using
Office 2003 Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

mastersparky