Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
intersection row and column intersection row and column is offline

Default XY Scatter question : 2 data for each point (x and y)

the problem I have is that I don't see the names of the regions as data labels.
also I would like to add colors to define the zones "Poor" and "Rich" and an
arrow to cut the graph in 2....

"ShaneDevenshire" wrote:

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand - it seems to me you have answered your own
question - you should use and XY Scatter chart. Enter X values in one column
and your Y values in another column , select the data and choose Insert,
Chart. On the first screen choose XY Scatter.
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"intersection row and column" wrote:

I would like to create the following chart.
Let say I have for each region (region1, region2 etc...) the share in the
total population and the share in the total income.
ex. Region 1 : 5% of population 15% of income (rich)
Region 2 : 20% of population 5% of income (poor) etc ....
I would like the % of population as the x-axis and the % of income as the
y-axis.
Each region will be a point in the diagram.
The diagram has two parts : poor and rich with different colors
thx