Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RAZ RAZ is offline

Default Can't We Set Print Area with condition?

thanks so much for your help, Its working finally, except one problem,
Its not printing the last page, with about 10 rows at the end.

the name I am using is
'Sheet1'!Print_Area
the function I am using is
=OFFSET(Sheet1!$A$1,0,0,1+COUNTIF(Sheet1!$C:$C,"0 "),11)

I want it to print till it finds a zero in the column C

Please Help

"Glenn" wrote:

Did you replace "Sheet1" with the name of your sheet?

Raz wrote:
found where to add it, thanks
but it gives me this error msg:

The name that you entered is not valid,

Reasongs for this can include;
- the name does not begin with a letter or an underscore
- the name contains a space or other invalid characters
- the name conflicts with an Excel built-in name or the name of another
object in the work book